If you would like to buy this collection, please register your interest using the link below.
Various artifacts from Hurricane P3382, flown by Pilot Officer, Juliusz Topolnicki. From top left clockwise: machine gun ports panel from the wing, a piece of the wooden prop, base of the wireless mast, fragment of main wheel tyre, engine part, end piece of prop hub (centre), and undercarriage selector.
- Wing panel which covered the machine gun ports
- Base of the wireless mast
- Undercarriage control lever
- Piece of the main wheel tyre
- Fragment of wooden propeller
- Unnamed part